My friend, Rosie Molinary, made a list and I loved hers so much I stole her idea. Now I’ve been inspired to pause and notice the good stuff each month.
Ten Things I Loved In September
Things I/We Did
1. Old 97′s Too Far To Care Tour
My favorite band playing my favorite album start to finish in one of my favorite cities in the world? YES, please!
Seriously, one of the best shows of my life.
Imagine orange cowboy boots, Maker’s Mark up, and very, very loud singing along. Oh and the in-between-song hopping up and down in anticipation of the NEXT.FAVORITE.SONG!
Old97s know how to take care of their fans. For years, my girlfriends have talked about how “wouldn’t it be great if the 97s played TFTC at a show? Like, the whole thing?”
Dreams do come true.
-Thanks to fellow superfan/photographer, Lori Hillhouse of I’ll Show You My Four Leaf Clover, for the photo.
You should come. It’ll be fun.
Seriously, even if you aren’t in Sacramento or haven’t ever tried restorative yoga, you can do this pose (Viparita Karani or Legs-Up-The-Wall) for ten minutes and you will feel so much better than you do right now.
Check here for potential health considerations.
3. I went to the movies! In the theater! Again! This time with a friend!
4. We went to a swimming pool party at our friends new house. So happy to have even more friends close by.
5. I taught a class for Sacramento Free Day of Yoga. So awesome to meet so many new people. Labor Day Monday – get it on your calendar now for next year.
On The Plate
6. Fat Face strawberry coconut popsicle.
September, in a nutshell – too hot not to eat frozen treats, but the calendar says fall and so we eat fall food.
Products (and Services) I Love
8. Evernote. It is changing my life by letting me organized in one place.
9. Pinterest. Meal planning just got ridiculously easy by dropping pins in my Evernote file.
10. Emailing with my doctor. So efficient!
So what are you loving lately? I’m always on the lookout for what is delicious in food, drink, fashion, and life. Leave me your favorites in the comments or write a post of your own and link back here.