My friend, Rosie Molinary, made a list and I loved hers so much I stole her idea. And now it’s almost mid-June and I’m here to tell you what was going on last month. It does beg the question – where did the month go?
Here are Ten Things I Loved In May
Things I/We Did
1. Mother’s Day brunch. At home. Jed made waffles for everyone while I chowed on bagels with creamy goat cheese and tomatoes. I somehow managed not to take a single photo. Good food, great company.
2. Wednesday Playdates. I love this standing date with my friend from yoga teacher training. We have similar parenting styles and personalities so it is just so easy and fun. Plus watching these two interact is really comical.
3. Yoga. I went to a bunch of classes, taught and practiced at home. In other words, I remembered why I love getting on my mat and I’m pretty sure I’m going to need to start setting a yoga alarm on my calendar to make sure this happens more often.
4. Meeting our dearest friends’ brand new baby. Let me just say, adoption is a crazy process and I’m so happy they are now a family.
In The Kitchen
5. Eating (extremely) local – stone fruit from the next door neighbors and kale from front yard garden (not shown).
6. Vegan Pie! Finally satisfying a long-held craving. Triple Berry from Vanessa (not shown here, but you can see it on The Food We Make and coconut chocolate pudding pie from me (the one previously afraid to eat and make pie!)
Products (and Services) I Love
8. Hand-me-downs for me and little girl – Cute free clothes. What is not to like?
9. Colored denim and My Style Inspiration Pinterest board coming to life. I’ve made some variation of both these outfits and it’s made me ridiculously happy.
10. Blackout curtains – sound sleep past sunrise? Yes, please. This one brought to you by the Princess and the Pea.
So what are you loving lately? I’m always on the lookout for what is delicious in food, drink, fashion, and life. Leave me your favorites in the comments or write a post of your own and link back here.