My friend, Rosie Molinary, made a list and I loved hers so much I stole her idea. Now I’ve been inspired to pause and notice the good stuff each month.
Ten Things I Loved In August
Things I/We Did
1. Portland. I love you. Not in a want to move back way, but in a really happy I used to live there way and I’m super happy some of my bestie besties live there way.
2. We saw a movie! Together! In the theater! For the first time in way more than a year!
3. It’s All Yoga photo shoot. I love these people. Click the picture for more fun times.
4. Celebrated 17 years of awesome togetherness.
On The Plate
6. Vegan frosties.
7. All of the berries in the Pacific Northwest.
Products (and Services) I Love
8. Portland Children’s Museum – a perfect place to spend an unexpectedly sweltering afternoon.
9. Temple Fine Coffee and Tea – the S Street location is the best place for meetings and reading.
10. It’s All Yoga to-go! – aren’t in Sacramento? Can’t make it to the studio for some reason? No problem! Classes are on your computer.
So what are you loving lately? I’m always on the lookout for what is delicious in food, drink, fashion, and life. Leave me your favorites in the comments or write a post of your own and link back here.