Sarah from Yes and Yes published a great list of 23 Non-Technology Things To Do On National Unplug Day and I will add 12 more.
12 More Ways to Celebrate National Day of Unplugging
1. Go to a restorative yoga class. What could be better?
2. Read a novel in the bath.
3. Take your kid to the park and leave your smartphone in the car or at home.
4. Get a massage.
5. Spend some time at the Church of Quiet.
6. Meet a friend for tea at a wifi free coffeehouse.
8. Go on a hike.
10. Go to a museum.
11. Go to the beach.
12. Spend the afternoon bowling or karaoke with friends.
Are you called to unplug? Do you ever do this?
If you enjoyed this post, get email updates (it’s FREE).
Thanks to Yes and Yes for the brilliant 23 Non-Technology Things To Do On National Unplug Day. Hope over and check them out and then try something on the list. I especially love #2, #9, and #15.