For the last few months I have been doing these reflection posts after being inspired by Rosie’s. Taking time each month to reflect on the good things that happen each day/week/month has done wonders for my ability to actually stop and notice the good stuff.
Ten Things I Loved In January
Things I/We Did
1. Blog break. Sometimes you need to step away from something you love in order to see how much you love it. I am glad to be back.
2. Fired up and Focused Challenge with the Yogipreneur. All I can say is -wow. If you have trouble getting yourself to work on your business, do this challenge. You can sign up at any time and it is totally free.
3. .Hosted my own personal summit and picked my word of the year. It’s not too late to do this life-changing practice. Click the link for instructions and inspiration.
4. Taught Restoration Not Resolutions – my first yoga workshop AND there was writing AND it was awesome – if I do say so myself. Have I ever mentioned how much I love teaching?
5. Connected with some super inspiring local business ladies. I am so excited to be working with and learning from this group. Can’t wait to share more about them as the year goes on!
Products and Services I Dug:
6. Southwest Airlines. It has been about forever since I’ve spoken to an airline employee on the phone. Last week I had the chance to talk to two different women from Southwest who were both so kind and understanding and helpful I wanted to hug them both.
7. Mailchimp. Such an easy way to keep in touch.
Books I Can Highly Recommend:
8. Positive Discipline for Preschoolers by Jane Nelsen
9. The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte.
10. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Videos I Fell For: .
Bonkers Awesome with Joy The Baker. Of course, my favorite episode is with Tracy from Shutterbean and her fabulous organizing skills.
If you enjoyed this post, get email updates (it’s FREE).
So what are you loving lately? I’m always on the lookout for what is delicious in food, drink, fashion, and life. Leave me your favorites in the comments or write a post of your own and link back here.
Image Source: I took this picture. Please do not use them.