Taking time each month to reflect on the good stuff has done wonders for my ability to actually stop and notice the good stuff. I’m truly thankful for Rosie’s inspiration.
Ten Things I Loved In October
Things I/We Did
1. Celebrated one year as a family. Day off from work, breakfast out, haircut for baby, playground with mama AND papa, a long nap, and massages for the grown ups.
2. I gave up my beloved gym membership and during my 30 days notice period, I actually went to the gym. Oh the irony.
3. SwapAsana! Free clothes and great conversation with cool women in a beautiful venue? So much fun.
4. I had a massage. I was reminded why I used to get regular massages and how I need to get them back on my schedule. Magic fingers!
5. Saw so many friends. Happy hour! Movies! Dinner parties! Brunches! Playground dates! Walks! I want more friend dates. Call me greedy, but the more time I spend with inspiring, funny women friends, the more I want.
On The Plate
6. Pasta with Baby Broccoli and Lemon Garlic Sauce
7. Vegan chocolate chip cookie bars. We had to give most of them to our neighbors and friends because they were so delicious we sort of made ourselves sick.
On The Bookshelf – such a great reading month.
8. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
9. MWF Seeking BFF: My Yearlong Search for a New Best Friend by Rachel Bertsche
10. Happier At Home by Gretchen Rubin
So what are you loving lately? I’m always on the lookout for what is delicious in food, drink, fashion, and life. Leave me your favorites in the comments or write a post of your own and link back here.
My friend, Rosie Molinary, made a list and I loved hers so much I stole her idea. Now I’ve been inspired to pause and notice the good stuff each month.