For the last few months I have been doing these reflection posts after being inspired by Rosie’s. Taking time each month to reflect on the good things that happen each day/week/month has done wonders for my ability to actually stop and notice the good stuff.
Ten Things I Loved In March
Things I/We Did
2. Sang songs with Old People. Inspired by a repeated viewing of Lost in Translation, I invited a bunch of friends to come sing karaoke with me for my birthday. At 3 in the afternoon. With my 2 year old. Good, good times were had by all.
3. Pressed send on my first speaking proposal. Eek! And how exciting!
Products and Services I Dug:
5. Yoriginality workshop with Anna Guest-Jelly of Curvy Yoga and Alexandra Franzen. Holy helpful, Batman! If you teach yoga, you’ve got to take this workshop.
6. Solution Session with Sarah Von Bargen. So helpful, professional and kind.
7. Blue Moon Cafe and Karaoke private rooms, good microphones, wide selection of sing along songs. Plus beer, french fries and chow fun! Also: karaoke happy hour prices in the afternoon.
On The Bookshelf
8. Minimalist Parenting by Asha Dornfest and Christine Koh. I reviewed it here. I already want to read it again.
9. Raising Your Spirited Child by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka – another one of those parenting books that would help every classroom teacher manage their classes better. A must read for parents and teachers. You also may find out a bit about yourself, I know I did.
10. How to Love More by Caring Less by Martha Beck. I read this in an old issue of O Magazine and decided I wanted to share it with you. I’m still pondering. What do you think?
So what are you loving lately? I’m always on the lookout for what is delicious in food, drink, fashion, and life. Leave me your favorites in the comments or write a post of your own and link back here.