I thought I would share a current list of things that are weighing on my brain. Maybe getting them out of my head will help sort them out and give me some perspective.
1. Our adoption. I’m worried it’s not actually going to happen. In the words of Tom Petty, “The waiting is the hardest part.” Indeed.
2. Next school year…. Will I be teaching? Where will I be teaching? What grade will I be teaching?
Seems some changes may be happening and if I’m going to be teaching I’d like to know now who, what and where. Not so much on the last minute changes by other people. Just sayin.
3. If our adoption does go through in the next few months, how will I survive the travel?
Jet lag + humidity + extreme heat + anxiety = bad news for Tami.
4. How will I handle the transition to parenthood? Will we really be able to live on one income?
5. Will I teach yoga? Where will that take me?
6. Ok, the thinking about the extreme Thailand heat got me thinking about the summer weather here. Will I ever get used to the heat in Sacramento? I really hate it. Seriously. Once it starts, sometimes I feel like it’s never going to stop and that freaks me out.